For more information, please feel free to Contact Us
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
Chicken Chef Canada Ltd. provides:
- Site selection assistance
- Lease negotiation assistance
- Architectural assistance in terms of plans, specifications and equipment layouts and configurations for the building selected by the franchisee.
- Training at a store location where the type of business environment will be relatively similar to the business the new franchisee will be entering. The new franchisee however is responsible for his own living and traveling expenses while in training.
- Store opening assistance is provided to the franchisee. This is usually for a period of approximately 10 days or until such time as the company representative feels that the franchisee has control.
- The company provides preferred pricing on equipment purchases to the franchisee through its special pricing structures with major equipment suppliers.
- Through its contractual arrangements with major food suppliers, the company passes on significant cost savings to the franchisee by way of direct discounts and rebates.
Because of our very close and informal business relationship with all of our franchisees, there are many more ancillary services provided which are too numerous to detail herein.
Franchise Fee - $12,000.00 Canadian Funds
This is a one-time only fee and is normally payable with a $2,500.00 refundable deposit with the balance being due the day the store opens for business. As a matter of interest, this fee is very small when compared to 94 other Canadian franchisors when recently surveyed whose franchise fees average $29,000.00
Royalties - 3% of Net Monthly Sales
The agreement is for a period of 10 years with option for renewal at the end of the period. We strongly recommend that the franchisee submit the agreement to his legal and financial counsel for professional advice to ensure that the franchisee fully understands his contractual commitment and future obligations.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
All Chicken Chef stores provide a family oriented style menu featuring delicious pressure cooked chicken, fresh dough pizza, seafood, soups, sandwiches as well as many other tasty side dishes and desserts. While chicken, pizza, and seafood are the main menu items, other food items may be added to expand the menu and enhance popular choices of food products according to customer preference. For example, lasagna and other pasta dishes have been found to be very popular menu items in some of our locations.
We do not encourage our franchisees to expand their menu selections to the point where they become complicated and impractical for a family style restaurant.
All Chicken Chef Restaurants offer a dine-in and take-out service. Delivery service is also available at some of our locations. A number of our stores have banquet rooms that are very popular and in high demand. All stores offer a complete catering service.
Chicken Chef Restaurants are all well appointed and tastefully decorated to provide a comfortable and friendly dining environment. Serving staff are attired in a distinctive uniform which further enhances appeal and attraction.
Chicken Chef offers an affordable franchise. A good return on investment is fully achievable on the condition that the franchisee is totally committed to the undertaking.
Chicken Chef is very proud of the reputation we hold in the food and hospitality industry. We are also proud of the high position of respect and loyalty in which we are held by our employees, our franchisees, our suppliers and the consumer.